♥ PREP: 5 MINS ♥ TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS ♥ SERVINGS: 8
Someone I know once said “Food always beats bed” and I definitely couldn’t agree more with this brilliant statement! My easy basic pancakes recipe will help you to make pancakes in less than 25 minutes. Of course, boxed pancakes are way easier to make but the result is CLEARLY not the same. you’ll agree with me after trying my recipe ♥
To make the easy basic pancakes recipe you will need:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- In a medium or large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder. Pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled or buttered frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and a few have burst. Flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until browned on the underside.
- Serve the pancakes hot and buen provecho!
You may also enjoy: Pancake Bar | Easy Brunch Ideas